To give you an idea of the kind of work I do and how long it typically takes me to complete the work:
- ONE DAY – ONE WEEK: I can develop a mobile app prototype with a few standard features (maps, gps, camera, video, search lists of items, show lists of items, store local data, show web content, forms, show videos, play audio…), add your company logo & branding.
- ONE – THREE WEEKS: I can develop a native iOS6 mobile app with more customized features and company branding.
- ONE MONTH: I can take your idea & develop the mobile ux plan, surveys, usability tests, Prototype 1. I can review & analyze the feedback and develop another round of usability tests and Prototype 2 based on the feedback and results from Prototype 1. I can provide you with technical documentation (Mobile UX Plan) and a Video ScreenCast reviewing the Prototypes & Feedback each week.
- ONE MONTH +: I can develop a mobile app, provide technical documentation (mobile app ux plan, project plans), conduct usability testing, and more.
Mobile apps I prefer to develop include Native IOS (ObjectiveC) and Native Android (Java). I can develop hybrid mobile apps and web apps for Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and Blackberry – but I do prefer to develop Native Mobile Apps because they perform much better than hybrid mobile apps developed with phonegap & similar.
English Language: fluent. French Language: read, write, speak basics. Mohawk Language: read, write, speak basics.
Negotiable. I am available to work from my home office and travel to your location anywhere, any time if needed. As my client, you will know my detailed schedule and all contact information. We can stay in contact via instant messenger, email, phone, and video conferencing. I make weekly video screencasts. Example: http://www.YouTube.com/monigarr
Negotiable. Depends on what you offer me in return for my investment, as well as current market trends. Travel expenses, new software licensing, mobile app store licensing, and third-party costs are documented & planned for in our project plans & contracts.
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
- Native IOS (Objective-C) and Native Android (Java).
- Android, Blackberry, Symbian Windows Mobile Web and Native Hybrid
- My work includes providing as needed: consulting, training, technical writing, research, technical documentation, project management, design, QA, usability testing, mobile app ux planning, marketing, advertising, training, consulting, traveling, licensing, and all the other tasks associated with creating a mobile app for distribution, success, and a high return on investment. Of course I also do this work as needed, during the time that I have scheduled to work on your mobile app project.
I accept paypal payments when you want to hire me to discuss your project ideas, pick my brain, get helpful info & advice for your project ideas, get some quick focused online training, and plan to work together to make your mobile app business idea a success. I always offer the best advice possible based on your own specific goals, budget, requirements, challenges and any other aspects that are relevant to your own project. I’ve been developing and consulting since January 1996 for entrepreneurs, small business, fortune 500, and fortune 1000 corporations. I practice strict confidentiality and business ethics.