My name is Monica Peters and I’ve been working as a freelance IT Consultant since 1996 for corporations, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and artists in the USA, Canada, Australia, Grand Cayman, and Indian Reservations. I travel when needed and I usually work from my home office where I enjoy developing solutions that will work for the most popular operating systems, browsers, and gadgets.
My clients have access to me via Skype, Video Conferencing, Email, Cell Phone and I do enjoy traveling to client locations as needed too. When I’m coding, I spend alot of time in solitude and seriously appreciate opportunities to socialize by hosting tech demos and workshops where I can share knowledge with people that also enjoy internet and mobile technologies.
As an IT Consultant I typically create detailed price quotes, project plans, develop & design websites, mobile sites, software applications, write technical documentation, and provide technical training for my clients and their employees. Yes, of course I can work solo or with a team as needed too. I use mac, windows, linux, open source, and commercial technology solutions as needed.
I have a high interest in developing mobile serious games (A.I., Speech Technologies, Home Automation, Wearable Computers) for experiential learning solutions.
Some of my strengths, interests, and experience include:
- Develop Mobile Apps; native, web, hybrid, iOS6.
- Research & Develop Mobile App UX Plans.
- multimedia, cms, crm, b2b, b2c, banking, government, gaming, education.
- Researching and Developing detailed internet business plans and project plans.
- Creating & Managing teams of web designers and developers.
- Researching, Developing, Designing, & Programming web / mobile sites and applications.
- Producing fast prototypes with Ruby on Rails.
- Php, MySQL, NoSQL, linux, apache, cgi/perl.
- Html5, JS, CSS, JQuery, Prototype, Rico.
- Artificial Intelligence; developing knowledge bases for endangered / dead languages.
- Experiential Learning / Serious Game Research & Development.
- Research, Develop, Distribute Technical Documentation & Training.