Availability: I’m booked solid until 2013
My name is Monica Peters and I’ve been working as a freelance IT Consultant since 1996 for corporations, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and artists in the USA, Canada, Australia, Grand Cayman, and Indian Reservations. I travel when needed and I usually work from my home office where I enjoy developing solutions that will work for the most popular operating systems, browsers, and gadgets.
My clients have access to me via Skype, Video Conferencing, Email, Cell Phone and I do enjoy traveling to client locations as needed too. When I’m coding, I spend alot of time in solitude and seriously appreciate opportunities to socialize by hosting tech demos and workshops where I can share knowledge with people that also enjoy internet and mobile technologies.
As an IT Consultant I typically create detailed price quotes, project plans, develop & design websites, mobile sites, software applications, write technical documentation, and provide technical training for my clients and their employees. Yes, of course I can work solo or with a team as needed too. I use mac, windows, linux, open source, and commercial technology solutions as needed.
I’m also an online student at Full Sail University, working on my bachelor of science degree for Mobile Development. I have a high interest in developing mobile serious games (A.I., Speech Technologies, Home Automation, Wearable Computers) for experiential learning solutions.
Some of my strengths, interests, and experience include:
- Develop Mobile Apps; native, web, hybrid, iOS6.
- Research & Develop Mobile App UX Plans.
- multimedia, cms, crm, b2b, b2c, banking, government, gaming, education.
- Researching and Developing detailed internet business plans and project plans.
- Creating & Managing teams of web designers and developers.
- Researching, Developing, Designing, & Programming web / mobile sites and applications.
- Producing fast prototypes with Ruby on Rails.
- Php, MySQL, NoSQL, linux, apache, cgi/perl.
- Html5, JS, CSS, JQuery, Prototype, Rico.
- Artificial Intelligence; developing knowledge bases for endangered / dead languages.
- Experiential Learning / Serious Game Research & Development.
- Research, Develop, Distribute Technical Documentation & Training.